Friday 13 May 2011

FAAAASHION TRENDS:D

It's nearly summer and I'm waaaay too excited:) Here are some of the new trends I've been lovinggg<3


I've been seeing a LOT of white shorts lately... and they're super cute:)



PINNNNK POWER:) add some style to your shorts by wearing bright colors;)

 Ripped denimmm shorts are amazing:D I've seen a lot recently, and they look absolutely adorable:)


 Checkered shirts are really cute! I love wearing them open over tank tops and with shorrrts, like Jessica S in the pic;) Hollister have some super awesome shirts right now!


Cropped tops are really fashionable atm, especially for dance and tanning:) I wear them over tank tops for school though;) hahah!

 As you can see, white is on the runway a lot right now! I love these dresses, but couldn't own one... two seconds after wearing, there would be a huge ketchup stain;) but I do love these designssss:)


 HIGH WAISTED PANTS ARE REALLY IN:D I don't own any, but would love to get some high waisted shorrrts;)


Cheryl Cole has even recently stepped out in high waisted paaants:) PURPLE ONES:D


Disclaimer: These are just trends I have seen lately, and you are not obligated to like or wear any of them:) Just sayin'!

Thanks for reading, xoxo'

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... For some reason I love purple shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High-waisted or not? Haha, I love bright shorts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink shorts are so cute!

    Please check out my blog if you have a chance:
    http://21saraloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white dresses. Please check out my blog when you have time. I am going to have a giveaway once I reach 50 followers. I would appreciate the help so maybe you can win. Http://pinkpurse21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete